The mystery surrounding Andrea Rossi and his ecat low energy nuclear reaction (LENR) technology; seems to be getting deeper by the day. Swedish journalist and LENR enthusiast Mats Lewan has uncovered a variety of intriguing new data about Rossi; his business activities; and the lawsuit he has filed against Industrial Heat and Tom Darden at his blog.
A few of the more interesting pieces of information Lewan; and correspondents to his An Impossible Invention blog, have uncovered include:
- Another Darden-connected company called Deep River Ventures; which Lewan describes as a “venture capital group” based in Raleigh, North Carolina may have invested in ecat.
- Note: when I ran a Yahoo search for Deep River Ventures; I found no website, but I did find a Bloomberg Listing for a Deep River Ventures LLC (Limited Liability Corporation) with an address of 1880 Century Park East Suite 1600 in Los Angeles, California, not Raleigh. This company was described as a venture capital firm. Google Earth showed that address as an office building near Beverly Hills High School.
- A man named John Dewey Weaver; or Dewey Weaver, is listed as the Managing Partner at Deep River Ventures; at this Linked In page.
- Weaver is also listed as the managing partner at Intertec LLC. I could find nothing about that company on line.
- Weaver may have invested in IH Holdings International Limited, a UK company connected to Industrial Heat.
- Rossi has been claiming that Weaver; and Industrial Heat owner and Cherokee Partners investor Tom Darden, have been telling people ecat does not work. Note: they’ve made this allegation in press releases as well. Lewan alleged that Weaver is contacting Rossi’s associates and telling them to avoid the inventor.
- Lewan has received what he claims is a copy of the electric bill from Florida Power & Light (the utility that supplies Miami with electricity) for Rossi’s ecat test facility in South Florida. Lewan claimed the bill said the facility consumed 7,251 kilowatt hours of electricity between February 2, and March 2, 2015.
- The bill identifies a possible Rossi front company called JM Chemical Products Corp. Note: a Yahoo search turned up no trace of this company. A Google Search indicated that a company called J & C Chemical Products operated at the same address. This company is listed in the White Pages telephone book for the area.
- The address on the bill is 7861 NW 46th Street, Doral, FL 33166-5470, which could be Rossi’s facility. If anybody lives in South Florida, they might drop in and take a look. Unfortunately, I don’t have the money to fly down to Miami just to see.
- Google Earth shows it to be a warehouse near the Palmetto Freeway. A Google street view shows an office or industrial park and lists it as the HQ of a company called Lekadon Americas.
- The business information site Manta lists Lekadon Americas Inc. as a copy store and printing company that operates under the name Color Copies USA. The company’s website advertises printing of posters, t-shirts and flyers
It looks like the mystery is only getting deeper. One has to wonder what will happen next. Hopefully Lewan will be able to get to the bottom of this.